1. The following categories of student shall not be allowed migration:
( I )Those who are admitted against reserved seats/special seats/UEAP for LUMHS/IEAP for affiliated colleges.
( II) Those who are admitted on the basis of merit cum choice in the college not tagged to their district of domicile.
( III )Those who have not passed the first professional MBBS examination ( Part-I &II).
The following categories of students shall not be allowed migration:
(i) Those who are admitted against reserved seats / Special Seats/IEAP at PUMHSW, Nawabshah for affiliated colleges.
(ii) Those who have not passed the first professional MBBS examination (Part-I & II).
2. Those students who do not fall in the above categories shall be allowed migration only:
(i) On mutual exchange basis between students of same class.
(ii) Once during the entire period of medical education of a student.
(iii) Any student who gets N.O.C. from any other recipient University / Medical College and provincial Government, out of Sindh. And seat thus falling vacant on this unilateral migration will be forfeited.
(iv) Fee of Rs. 100,000/- will be charged to effect migration. The relieving college will receive the payment, which will be equally distributed among the relieving and recipient Colleges / Universities.
3. Migration of students from Private Medical College / Universities to Medical Institutions under the administrative control of Department of Health, Government of Sindh / University shall not be allowed under any circumstances.
4. All scholarships / financial assistance shall be cancelled once the student migrates to another college/institution.
5. The migrated student shall not claim any compensation for the loss of time due to differences in starting/ending of academic sessions and in examination schedules between concerned institutions.